Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Senior shoot with my two favorite seniors

Sunday I spent the afternoon with two of my favorite seniors, my daughter and her best friend (who just happens to be living with us).  It was an unseasonably warm February day and we took advantage of it by heading out doors for part of our shoot.  Spending any amount of time with these two girls will have you smiling for hours.  They are so much fun and we spent most of the day laughing.  I'm not sure the male photographer friend that was along for the shoot had quite as much fun as we did.....but at least now he knows what it's like to have teenage girls.

Have you ever seen more gorgeous eyes!!!

My beautiful girls


My photog friend took this one.....he's a great photographer!  Even though their youth makes me look old I love having an image of all of us~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Ingram Photography
CoffeeShop Designs