Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Me......oh my!!!

This past weekend I had the most amazing opportunity to shoot lions and tigers up close and personal.  When I say personal I mean PERSONAL!!!  Almost two year old Ellie was allowed to roam freely with us.  This didn't bother me at all.....but some in the group were a bit nervous.  Ellie ran around and played with "brown dog" her best friend (see adorable images below) while we went into another fenced in area to see the BIG cats!!!  There is no way to describe their massiveness (is that a word?).  A picture simply does not do them justice.  They are beautiful, magnificent creatures and I can't wait to go back and visit them again.

This is Ellie and her best friend "brown dog"

They were all worn out from playing so hard and shared Ellie's bunny as a pillow....too cute

Sweet Ellie

Elsa, Ellie's Mom

Elsa

Hobbes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Ingram Photography
CoffeeShop Designs