Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy 13th Birthday to my oldest son

My son is not an easy child to buy presents for.  His main interest is the computer, which leaves my with very little options.  Birthday and Christmas typically make me want to pull my hair out.  So what was I going to do that was special for my "turning 13" kid?  My best idea was to paint the rock at the school where he takes 2 classes a week (home schooled for the rest).  So I reserved the rock and took two of my other kids to help me paint it.



Looks great right?  The next morning I drive my son to school only to find that someone has painted over our masterpiece.  I charge in the school ready to rip someone apart for messing up my one surprise and someone is there apologizing profusely to me (couldn't at least let me yell a little!!!)



I had one more surprise and in store and fortunately this one went off without any problems.  I had arranged to have a computer cake made and it was AWESOME!!!  Huge thanks to https://www.facebook.com/absolutesweetnesscakes.






 Next came the attempt to get ONE good picture of all my kids.  Thank you Kayla, Hannah, Jonah and James for smiling.  The birthday boy looks miserable!





 My daughters fiance decided he would photo bomb the pictures that were going so beautifully!  You can't tell, but Noah is finally smiling.

 



And here is one of me and my big kid.  I think we look alike!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Ingram Photography
CoffeeShop Designs