Friday, January 21, 2011

Panera Bread sweet tea = good product photography

After Christmas I decided to take a couple of weeks off from shooting anything.  I enjoyed the break the first day, but by day three I was going a little stir crazy without my canon in my hand.  But after two solid months of shooting 4-5 sessions a week I stuck with my self imposed 2 week hiatus from my camera.  It was not a good idea!!!  Day one of having my camera back in my hands I found my self sitting at my daughters school fund raiser table taking shots of my Panera sweet tea (did I mention that I was supposed to be "manning" the table?).  This alone was not so bad, but rushing home to edit the shots made me realize that a two week break from my camera is not in my best interest.  So here is my first entry on my new blog site.....and it is of sweet tea.  Anyone know someone at Panera?  Maybe I could get a job as their food photographer :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Teresa Ingram Photography
CoffeeShop Designs